MYKwebWORLD Massive Menu

Me Mates at Total-CFL

Pro Football Weekly NFL Football, CFL Football and Australian Rules Football Picks and Home  
   Myk's Aussie's Sports Probability webWORLD!

 




"Wow! At NFL Pro Bowl! For larger screen
Click here For full screen Click here" Myk

Feb, 08 "YouTube! For many of my TV shows now on YouTube.com Click here" Myk Aussie
 

"For hours of intense Sports, Comedy TV and a weekly column come join me in the now 100% Free Mates Club Click here" Myk Aussie


 




 

 

Morency Sports! You can hear me talking sports many Friday nights between 10pm till 1am EST time including NFL many weeks on Sports Rage with Gabriel Morency now on Morency Sports (new site coming) For some of these calls refer to Mates Club Also type in "Myk Morency" on YouTube.com

Twitter! It's great to get NFL and other Sports news from ya mates ASAP, @MykAussie
If you are new to MYKwebWORLD and you want to know about what I do this is great article Click here" Myk Aussie


Sports Probability!

Probability
If youíre going to gamble, be it in a casino, at a sportsbook, in a poker room, live or online, it will help you a great deal to have a basic understanding of probability. Probability is at the heart of all gambling ventures, so not understanding it will probably put you at a disadvantage.

Probability 101
Probability, in its basic definition, is simply the likelihood that an event will occur. When you flip a coin, there is a 50 percent probability that it will come up heads. If you are picking balls out of a bag of three green balls and one blue one, there is a 25 percent probability that you will pick the blue ball. Same happens when you place a bet in online casino blackjack, there are very many odds variations that you can face with. Since gambling involves betting money that a particular outcome will occur, understanding the probability of that outcome is of primary importance.

Choosing which deposit method to use at an online casino should be done carefully. Players need to check out which option offers the quickest service, if there are any hidden costs and if the payment method is available in your country of residence, to play carefully! 

Probability and Odds
When used in the context of gambling, probability is often defined in terms of odds. If something has a 50 percent chance of happening, the odds are 1-to-1. Fifty percent of the time one outcome will occur, and 50 percent of the time the other outcome will occur. If there is a 25 percent chance of an outcome, the odds against it are 3-to-1. Twenty-five percent of the time one outcome will occur, and three times that many, or 75 percent of the time, the other outcome will occur.

Probability, Odds and Gambling
Gambling is about making a bet where the odds at which you are paid are greater than the odds of the outcome occurring. For example, you would not want to make an even money, or 1-to-1 wager on your ability to pick the blue ball out of the bag, because you will lose on average three times out of four, meaning you will lose three units for every one you win. However, if someone offered you 10-to-1 like on horseracing matches, you would gladly fish for blue balls all day long, because one out of every four times on average you would find it and get ten units, more than enough to pay a single unit each of the three or four times you come up with the green.

Oct 2012 "YouTube! For 160+of my 185+ Sports Comedy TV shows now on YouTube.com Click here

NFL, CFL AFL picks, Betting!
Check out “Myk’s Mates Club” for NFL, CFL, AFL Picks and Betting, Australian Rules Football Betting, NFL, CFL and AFL tips, NFL picks, NFL picks against the spread, Aussie Rules Footy tips, Australian Rules Football picks, Australian Rules Football picks against the spread. Click here" Myk Aussie

                                                                    
vvvvvvvvvve cHome Page of MYKwebWORLD
                                      
vccccccccccccccccccccccccvContact       Disclaimer